Thursday, August 30, 2018

SOME COOL FACT ABOUT ME!

I'm a red head and blue eyed. 
My natural shade is light auburn. 

The studies out there indicate red heads and blue eyed people out there are head are left handed.  
I'm right handed.
1% of the population is Red headed blue eyed and left handed.  

So it would be easier for you to find a four leaf clover than me.  LOL   I'm not making that one up, it's in a video about red head with blue eyes.  

 Red heads bruise easily and require more anesthetic.  Yes I do bruise easily and I do require more anesthetic.  
Red heads make there own vitamin D.  I'm working on that as I type. ;)
I'm not hot tempered.  

I'm a mutant!   (???)  Holy shit I'm a double Mutant.
I was in Germany when Chernobyl went off, and we were told not to eat the fruit.  Mom did tell me anything so I was eating cherries.   Don't Mutants have super powers???     Ahh yes mine is Super Sarcastic.   

Famous Red Head
  • Socrates
  • Galileo
  • Darwin
  • King David
  • Vincent van Gogh
  • Mark Twain
  • Thomas Jefferson
  • Queen Elizabeth I
  • Sir Winston Churchill
  • King Arthur
  • JK Rowling
  • Jane Goodall

If you want to know more fact go to this web page.   https://owlcation.com/stem/Redheads-unique-chemistry-compared-to-all-other-people

3 comments:

  1. Did not know that about red haired, blue eyed people
    Interesting. I'm O-, universal blood dinner. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that about red haired blue eyed people. Interesting. I am O-. A universal hlood donner. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete