Wednesday, August 15, 2018

IN LATER NEWS..............

Well I got quite a shock and a nice surprise at the same time.
So yeah I totally got absorbed in doing 1000 miles a month and really stop going to Fit One.  😕  Well I can't say I fell off the wagon, because I'm losing weight, but I need to find my exercising mojo back, I really do miss playing rac-quet-tee ball. Miss spelled on purpose.    What is the shock, FIT ONE is gone, they got bought out by FIT Republic.   No wonder they never called me, the manager is gone.
What is the nice surprise?  The new manager likes the arrangement of trade, so I can still keep going there.  Now like I said I've got to get my ass in gear.   I've been really bad, extremely bad.  

Side note:  Wondering what In later news is all about?   
This is too be a humor sight were I post news articles on made up things.  I axed it, maybe I'll started it up again and you can see how off the wall I can really get.   My husband love it, he laughs him self silly.   So well, see.

No comments:

Post a Comment