Friday, August 10, 2018

WELL THAT'S THAT!

I just won the bid for painting a total of 8 stores for Denny's.
So if I'm going to be traveling around, this is going to eat into my mileage on my bike.

I don't feel bad, because I know (I can) do it again. 

Painting in Redding is going to be interesting, because off all the heavy smoke.  Oh well.
During my window painting career I've sucked it up so many times.
I've painted with a severe tooth ache, several times, I've painting while I was on Warfarin for a blood clot....(not fun).
In 2008 I would go to work 3am in the morning and then get off at 8am. Did I go to sleep? No I would get freshened up get my paints and head off to do a job and not be done until 3 in the afternoon.  That was wild.  On time I remember coming  home I was so tired I flopped over on the bed.  No joke I was just dozing off and the clock started chiming, the toilet started making noise and the phone started ringing, all at the same time.   What are the chances. LOL

So what do I get to do?  Here whats on the Denny's Menu.
 I get to paint these characters on the windows.  But not the sausage, why?  Apparently all the adults don't like this shape.  LOL  I'll leave that to your imagination.

I'm going to be painting 2 Denny's in Redding, 2 in Woodland, 1 in Oroville, 1 in Marysville, 1 in Chico and 1 in Redbluff.

Oh and don't worry,  If you have been following this post for a long time you'll know that climbing a ladder for a living helps with cycling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment