Saturday, August 4, 2018

15.52 MILES

So yeah this is how I am starting off with August.   







FLLOOMMMPHHH!







 Got up early and my head space was gunning for a long good ride.   But the smoke is really starting to affect my rides.   My eyes are starting to burn and the back of my throat was getting scratch and sore and I was started to get a sinus head ache.   This Month is going to be up in the Air.   Last month riding in the heat was a pill, but at least the air was clean and like I said before I was able to ride in the shade.  But the smoke is really starting to make me feel like shit.   I miss the first Friday group ride because of a really bad headache.  
I'm going to look into getting a mask.
 I decided to climb the first hill into Honey run and add a little bit more length to my laps.   I saw several friendly cyclist heading out toward the covered bridge and was thinking to myself the smoke is even worse and thicker, because it just hangs in the valley.    On my short ride I could literally taste the smoke in my mouth.  YUCK! 
 
 Big bold wording NO FIRES! 
I wish bold lettering would actually make people think, but it doesn't.  The people who start fires are the people who still throw their cigarettes out the window, leave their car idling in the dry grass, and burn things anyway, because they have mastered fire.   Ugghh.     You be surprised how many people I see smoking cigarettes out and about in the park.  Lot's  
 My turn around point on Honey run.  Look back down were I'm headed.

 My side ways picture.  This photo had a mind of it's own no matter how many time I righted it, it post sideways.   LOL




 I grew what can I say.   













 And this is Northern California from above looking like a BBQ pit.  California is burning and it's some scary stuff going on. 
On August 9th I'm headed up to Redding to do some volunteering. 
(Being sarcastic) So yeah people no Global warming, nope it's just a huge liberal agenda.   My Trump supporting  family is 100% convinced that it's all faked and made up.  
They won't listen until it affect there wallet.  I hope it hit their wallet fricken hard.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment