Monday, August 6, 2018

40.26 MILES & STILL SMOKEY

 I have to admit wearing the mask the whole time is very uncomfortable.  I feel like I'm in a rain forest where the air is so thick and humid I can't hardly breath.  But it really helps, when I stop for breaks I take it off for a bit and I can suddenly taste and smell the smoke, so yeah I going to keep wearing the mask.

Riding down East 8th Street I saw a mother riding her bike with children on bikes too and guess what they all crossed the street using the cross walk.   I high fived the mom.  Kudos to her.    You can't believe how many parents I see with kids who just disregard basic laws.   

The Crits might be canceled tomorrow, because of the poor air quality.  

 Smoky sun. 

I'm not sure what to make of this, but Roth decided to wake up for just a bit, then went away.  (???)   My thigh was stinging enough to make me go oh SHIT!   But it was just for about a mile then nothing.   I hope that all there is from Roth.
 For those of you don't know I have Bernhardt Roth Syndrome.   I just call him Roth.

 Fig tree.  No figs on this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment